My Buddies

My Buddies
Hanging out at Forest Park with Heather & Christina

Thursday, July 28, 2011

On the road again...

This past week, I feel tremendously better (compared to last week). I can easily drive and tolerate sitting for long periods of time now the stitches are out. My appetite is slowly improving, but still not in the mood for fish or heavily salted foods...I think this one has to do with the fact the first thing I could eat was a super-salty beef broth (liquid diet), which was far from yummy. Still hoping to return to work, since this busy-body (me) needs to get hopping mid August.
My sister is doing well as she recovers from the major Disney trip last week. She is waiting to hear final pathology reports from her radical mastectomy and you can bet I'm nagging her to do her shoulder exercises!
Love ya!
Robyn

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are recovering so quickly! I was also relieved to hear that you will not need any follow-up therapies (chemo, etc.) I will keep my fingers crossed for you being able to return to work. Hope the news is equally as good for your sister. Take care!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete